Commonly used classes and interfaces exposed by hibernate for application developer
- Configurtion: Configuration object is used by the hibernate to stored configuration information in object form. Configuration information data is required by hibernate to connect to a database and information of classes that are to be managed by hibernate.
- SessionFactory: It is a factory class which is used by application developer to create session.A part from this it can also be used to manage second level cache.
- Session: This is a main interface throw which application eveloper interact.This interface provide method for persistance object,creating tansaction and query objects for each user a different session is provided.
- Transaction: This interface is used by appliction developer to transact execution query.
- Query: This interface is used by he application developer to execute HQL query. HQL is a object version of sql used by hibernate.