DCL (Data Control Language)
Features of DCL are:
- DCL stands for Data Control Language
- Used to create roles
- Used to create permissions
Commands in DLC is given below
- GRANT: Gives user to access database means user privilege to database.
- REVOKE: Withdraw access privileges given with the GRANT command
TCL (Transactional Control Language)
Features of TCL are:
- TCL is stands for Transactional Control Language
- It is used to manage different transactions occurring within a database
Commands in TCL is given below
- COMMIT: This Statement used to save work done by the user.
- SAVEPOINT: Identify the point which you can later roll back in a transaction.
- ROLLBACK: Restore database to original.
- SET TRANSACTION: Change transaction options like isolation level and what rollback segment to use