Difference between GET and POST :
* Client can send information to the server by two methods : GET and POST.
* The GET method appends parameters (name/value) pairs to the URL. The length of a URL is limited, there is a character restriction of 255 in the URL. so this method only works if there are only a few parameters.
* The main difference between GET and POST is, POST has a body. Unlike GET, parameters are passed in the body of the POST insteat of appending to the URL. We can send large number of data with the POST.
* \"GET\" is basically for just getting (retrieving) data whereas \"POST\" may involve anything, like storing or updating data, or ordering a product, or sending E-mail.
* The data send with the GET method is visible at the browser\'s address bar. Don\'t send important and sensitive data with GET method, use POST.
* Get is idempotent, means it has no side effects on re-requesting the same thing on the server.