Encapsulating the information into the Http header and directed it to a server at the other end of the communication channel that takes the packets, strips the HTTP encapsulation headers and redirects the packet to its final destination.
HTTP-Tunnel acts as a socks server, allowing you to use your Internet applications safely despite restrictive firewalls and/or you not be monitored at work, school, goverment and gives you a extra layer of protection against hackers, spyware, ID theft\'s with our encryption.
Reason For HTTP-Tunnel :
* Need to bypass any firewall
* Need secure internet browsing
* Need to use favorite programs with out being monitored by work, school, ISP or gov.
* Extra security for online transactions
* Encrypt all your Internet traffic.
* Need play online games
* Visit sites that you are previously blocked
* Prevent 3rd party monitoring or regulation of your Internet browsing and downloads
* Use your favorite applications previously blocked
* Hide your IP address
* Make it next to impossible for you to identify online.
* Free unlimited data transfer
* Compatible with most major Internet applications
* Secure and virus-free servers
* 99% uptime
* No spam, pop-ups, or banners
In many cases it is not possible to establish a connection between JMS clients and a SwiftMQ message router or between two SwiftMQ message routers if one part stands behind a firewall. In general it exists a proxy server to which it is allowed exclusively to establish an internet connection by a firewall. To avoid this fact, an operation called HTTP tunneling is used.