We have already discussed web services, its architecture, components. Now, let us see some of its advantages:
* Every application is now on the internet and it the web service which provides some sort of required functionality to the client applications.
* Web services help in exposing the existing functionalities over the network to help other applications to use in their programs.
* It has features like â€˜Interoperabilityâ€™ which determines the communication between various applications, sharing of data as well as services among themselves.
* Web services use the standardized web service protocol stack for communication which consists of 4 layers namely, Service Transport, XML messaging, Service description and Service discovery.
* It has the feature of the low cost of communication because of the usage of SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) over HTTP protocol.
* Easy to deploy, integrate and is reusable.
* Allows simple integration between different feature as a part of the loose coupling feature.
Posted Date:- 2021-10-13 05:28:57