We have already discussed web services, its architecture, components. Now, let us see some of its advantages:
* Every application is now on the internet and it the web service which provides some sort of required functionality to the client applications.
* Web services help in exposing the existing functionalities over the network to help other applications to use in their programs.
* It has features like â€˜Interoperabilityâ€™ which determines the communication between various applications, sharing of data as well as services among themselves.
* Web services use the standardized web service protocol stack for communication which consists of 4 layers namely, Service Transport, XML messaging, Service description and Service discovery.
* It has the feature of the low cost of communication because of the usage of SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) over HTTP protocol.
* Easy to deploy, integrate and is reusable.
* Allows simple integration between different feature as a part of the loose coupling feature.
Posted Date:- 2021-10-13 05:28:57
What is the major obstacle users faced when using SOAP?
What is the usage of Service Discovery layer in Web Service Protocol Stack?
What is the usage of Service Description layer in Web Service Protocol Stack?
What is the usage of Service Transport Layer in Web service protocol stack?
What do you mean by synchronicity?
What is difference between SOA and Web Services?
Can you name few free and commercial implementations for web services?
Is there any special application required to access web service?
Do we require any special application to access web service?
What do you mean by end point in terms of SOAP?
If you have to choose one approach, then what will be your choice?
Discuss various approaches to develop SOAP based web service?
Should we make the resources thread safe explicitly if they are made to share across multiple clients?
Can we implement transport layer security (TLS) in REST?
Define Addressing in terms of RESTful Web Services.
What is Interoperability in Web services?
What are the disadvantages of SOAP web services?
What is difference between Top Down and Bottom Up approach in SOAP Web Services?
Enlist a few advantages of web services?
Define Entrust Privacy Service?
Define Entrust Entitlements Service?
Define Entrust Identification Service?
Do you have any idea about foundation security services?
What kind of security is needed for web services?
Can you define each of these layers of protocol stack?
How you define web service protocol stack?
Give me an example of real web service?
List out the tools or API for developing or testing web api?
Mention what is the difference between RPC or document style web services? How you determine to which one to choose?
Mention which markup language can be used in restful web api?
What is new in this field for past few years?
Mention what is the difference between PUT and POST?
Explain how JAXB related to RESTful web API?
Mention what are the different application integration styles?
Mention whether you can use GET request instead of PUT to create a resource?
What do you understand by XML-RPC?
Mention what are the HTTP methods supported by REST?
Explain web service architecture?
What are different components of WSDL?
What are different types of Web Services?
How do users utilize the facilities provided by SOAP?