* Redux allows you to manage the state of the application using single source of truth, called Store, Any * Component can directly access the state from the Store using Subscribe method.
Let's understand the Redux workflow step by step:
* Store - Redux offers a solution of storing all your application's state at one place, called store.
* Action - Actions can be dispatch based on the Event (e.g. OnClick, OnChange, etc).
* Reducer - Reducers are the pure functions which takes the previous state and an action, and return the next state. (Always return new state objects, instead of mutating the previous state).
* Subscribe - Any components can easily subscribe to store.
In Redux, components don't communicate directly with each other, but rather all state changes must go through the single source of truth, the store.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-02 04:48:00