1) Robust: It is highly robust. It even has community support and contribution and is easily usable.
2) Full Load: Sqoop can load the whole table just by a single Sqoop command. It also allows us to load all the tables of the database by using a single Sqoop command.
3) Incremental Load: It supports incremental load functionality. Using Sqoop, we can load parts of the table whenever it is updated.
4) Parallel import/export: It uses the YARN framework for importing and exporting the data. That provides fault tolerance on the top of parallelism.
5) Import results of SQL query: It allows us to import the output from the SQL query into the Hadoop Distributed File System.
Posted Date:- 2021-08-30 22:37:00