1. Site collection
2. List and document
3. Site level
4.None of the mentioned
A SPField base class represents?
1. All the fields in a list
2.All items of a list
3. A column in a list
4.A collection of field of all lists in a site
3.all of the above
4.None of the mentioned
1. Using designer
2. Using SharePoint UI browser
3.Generate Feature using VS (IDE)
4. none of the mentioned
How do you undeclare a record?
1.Click on “undeclare a record” in library settings
2. Click Compliance details
3. Click the button “undeclare a record” present on the ribbon interface
4. None of the above
How would you pass user credentials while using SharePoint Web Service from your Web Part or appl
1.listService.UseDefaultCredentials = true; listService.Credentials = new System.Net.NetworkCredential("user", "pass", "domain");
2. listservice.Credentials = true; listService.Credentials = new System.Net.NetworkCredential("user", "pass", "domain");
3. listService.DefaultCredentials = true; listService.Credentials = new System.Net.NetworkCredential("user", "pass", "domain");
4. None of these
How would you remove a webapart from the web Part gallery? Does it get removed with Web part retraction?
1. Yes, Web part will be automatically removed
2. No, Web Part can’t be removed
3. Web Part Will be removed from categories remains in Web Part gallery
4.No, Does not get removed from the Web Part Gallery
In SharePoint API Client object model which of the following statement is true regarding Client Object Model for SharePoint 2010?
1. Using Client Object Model, we can access SharePoint data outside of SharePoint server 2010.
2.Using Client Object Model, we cannot access SharePoint data outside of site Collection.
3.Using Client Object Model, We can Access Central administration resources.
4.Using Client Object Model, We can Access resource from root folder of SharePoint.
1. A site
2.A site collection
3. A collection of all site collections
4. A top-level site
The architecture of SharePoint foundation relies on files stored in a special directory of the local file system of the front end of the Web Server in SharePoint. What is the name of this directory?
1. SharePoint System Directory
2. SharePoint Root directory
3.SharePoint 14 hive directory
4.SharePoint 2010 14 directory
The Feature.xml file is in which format?
1.Group Work Site
3. Team Site
4. My site host
1. In-Place Records Management
2. In-Place-Documents Management
3.In-Place Records Declaration
4. In-Place-Documents Declaration
1. User Profile Service
2. User Profile Synchronization service
4.Both a and b
1.In-place(on existing hardware) and ii) Database attach (on new hardware)
2.on existing hardware Install MOSS 2010 and ii) Database (on existing hardware)
3.Install SharePoint 2010 on existing hardware and ii) Database attach (on existing hardware)
4.In-place(New hardware and Upgrade Server Farm ) and ii)Create New Database (on new hardware)
1.The custom code written can be deployed on production without affecting other sites.
2.If the code is expected to work in an abnormal way, the affect can be minimized on the whole site.
3.Easy to stop the Sandboxed solution from one central location(Central Administrator).
4.All the above
1.Operating system: 64-bit (Windows Server SP2 and higher or Windows 2008 R2) for production Or can use 64 bit Windows Vista or 64 bit Windows 7 for development and not for production. RDBMS: SQL Server 64 bit 2003 SP2 or higher.
2.Operating system: 64-bit (Windows Server SP1 and higher or Windows 2008) for production Or can use 64 bit Windows Vista or 64 bit Windows 7 for development and not for production. RDBMS: SQL Server 64
3.Operating system: 64-bit (Windows Server SP2 and higher or Windows 2008 R2) for production Or can use 64 bit Windows Vista or 64 bit Windows 7 for development and not for production. RDBMS: SQL Server
4. Operating system: 64-bit (Windows Server SP2 and higher or Windows 2008 R2) for production Or can use 32 bit Windows Vista or 32 bit Windows 7 for development and not for production. RDBMS: SQL Serve
What can be used to fetch only the required data from a round trip to server is made in Client Object Model?
3. XAML query
2. Any one web Application based on URL which were present in Central Administration
3. Any one web Application based on web Application Name which were present in Central Administration
4. Any one web Application based root site collection URL which were present in Central Administration
What is a SPSite and SPWeb object, and what is the difference between each of the objects?
1. SPSite – Site Collection and SPWeb –SubSite
2.SPSite – Site Collection’s Top Level Site and SPWeb –SubSite under Top Level Site
3.SPSite – Site Collection’s ,Web Collection and SPWeb –SubSite and Top Level Site
4.SPSite –Site Collection’s and SPWeb – Top Level Site and SubSite
What is not true regarding LINQ?
1.It is a query language that cans only a SQL data source.
2.It stands for Language Integrated Query Language.
3. It translates into CAML queries.
4. It is defined in Microsoft.Sharepoint.Linq namespace.
What is PreUpgradeCheck?
1.It is tool for installing SharePoint 2010
2.It is a tool meant to run / check the prerequisite of SharePoint
3.If server farm is not created by using this we can create Server Farm
4.It is a tool to check the compatibility test for upgrading SharePoint server 2010
1.SharePoint Authorizes and Authentication done by AD
2.SharePoint Authenticates and Authorization done by AD
3.SharePoint Authorizes and AD also Authorizes
4.SharePoint can Authenticate and Authorize and AD can also Authenticate and Authorize
What is Sandbox Solution?
1.It will provide a restricted environment that restricts the user to access the resource
2.Sandbox Solutions are configured by using a quota template
3.Every Sandbox Solution will have scope as Site (Site Collection )
4.All the above Statements are true
What is the class name that allows to write code for methods handling events for features?
1. Term Sets-->Groups-->keywords--->terms
2. Groups-->Term sets-->Terms-->keywords
1.It only helps in configuring IIS
2.It helps to install all other components to run SharePoint on Server
3.all of the above
4.None of the mentioned
1.SharePoint can Authenticate and Active Directory Can Authorize the users
2.SharePoint can authenticate and Authorize the users
3. SharePoint Can Perform only Authorization. Active Directory will authenticate the users
4.Active Directory can Authenticate and Authorize the users
1. Custom Actions
1. Any type of file any is stored
2. It only meant for storing office documents
3.It can store all the form templates
4.All the above
1. It Allows to users to check existing SharePoint Environment
2. It will delete existing Farm and create New Farm
3. It will identify the existing Farm through Organization Unit
4.It will block the installation
When do you use SPSiteDataQuery?
1.To query the data from only one list
2.To query the data from only one or more list
3. To query the data from only one list and One Library
4.To query the data from only one or more lists and Libraries
When the Content Organizer feature is activated, what is the name of the document library that is created? a) Document Set library
1. Document Set library
2. Drop off Library
3.Content Organizer library
4. Document Content Library
Whenever we create a Silverlight project. Where the Solution package file(.XAP) will be stored in SharePoint Root Folder ?
1.C:ProgramFilesCommon FilesMicrosoft Sharedweb server extensions14Logs Tool: ULS Log Viewer
2.C:ProgramFiles x86Common FilesMicrosoft Sharedweb server extensions14Logs Tool: ULS Log Viewer
3.C:ProgramFilesCommon Filesweb server extensions14Logs Tool: ULS Log Viewer
4.C:ProgramFilesCommon FilesMicrosoft Sharedweb server extensions14LayoutsLogs Tool: ULS Log Viewer
Which of the following is not a method provided by SPFeatureReceiver class to handle events for a feature
4. View Only
1. It is a feature within a site collection
2.It is a content type and has a document id
3.To use Document Sets, you need to activate Document ID feature
4. It is a collection of documents
Which of the following is true?
1.Managed terms are usually hierarchical
2.Enterprise keywords are hierarchical
3.Both Managed terms and Enterprise keywords are hierarchical
4.none of the above
1.It is usually stored in the /_layouts folder
2.It cannot be customized on a site by site basis
3.We cannot write inline code in it
4.All Application pages are compiled into a single assembly dll
1.Document Ids can be assigned to documents
2.Document Ids can be assigned to list items
3.Document Ids can be assigned to both list items and documents
4.Document Id Service requires running jobs
1. Zones provide a way for different authentications for the same web application
2.A copy of the same web application is created in each zone
3.To create a new zone, you need to extend the site collection
4.None of them
Which of the following option is true?
1.A local termset is created within a context of a site
2.A local termset is created within a context of a site collection
3.A local termset is created within a context of a list
4. A local termset is created within a context of a web application
Which of the following site collection features should be activated in order to assign Document Ids to documents?
1. Document Id Enable/Disable job
2.Document Id assignment job
4. Both A and B
Which tool would you use to check if the system is ready for installing SharePoint 2010 for the first time?
1.SharePoint Prerequisite Checker
2.Prerequite Server Checker
You create a Feature. You need to add an item to the context menu of a list. Which type of element should you use?