- RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication and is a lightweight XML format hat is used to designed for sharing headlines and other Web content.
- RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication and provide a way to distribute a list of headlines, update notices, and sometimes content to a wide number of people.
- RSS allows you to syndicate your site content.
- RSS allow a way to share and view headlines and content RSS files can be automatically updated .
- RSS allows personalized views for different sites. RSS is written in XML.It is used by computer programs that organize those headlines and notices for easy reading.
If user does not use RSS than users will have to check your site daily for new updates and .RSS data is small and fast-loading, it can easily be used with services like cell phones or PDA'.This may be too time-consuming for many users.
RSS provide a solution for people who regularly use the web.RSS is used to designed to show selected data.It allows you to stay informed by retrieving the latest content from the sites.
RSS is useful for web sites that are updated frequently, such as
- News sites - Lists news with title, date and descriptions
- Companies - Lists news and new products
- Calendars - Lists upcoming events and important days
- Site changes - Lists changed pages or new pages
RSS works with the website author maintain a list of notifications on their website in a standard way. This list of notifications is called an "RSS Feed".here are many feed readers that have a variety and feature to good place to start is with a couple of free and easy to use web based ones like Google Reader and Bloglines.Producing an RSS feed is very simple .
- On the Site
- In Your Browser
- Many people understand RSS usefulness every day and Thousands of sites use RSS
- For producing a unique ID that used to identify feed items, Windows RSS Platform has a hash algorithm that can be used to .
- web developers can spread their information more easily and RSS,Iinformation on the internet becomes easier to find.
RSS websites are also useful for people who conduct their business in the Internet, the following fields
- E-mail marketing and publishing
- Search engine marketing and optimization
- Business blogging
- Internet advertising
- Digital public relations
- Branding and e-commerce
A easy way to use your web content delivered to Internet users and potential clients - and RSS connect people in the real time and an publish the contents and increase website traffic and also rankings of Search Engines.
Without having blocked and 'cleaned' by ISPs or Spam filters ,RSS declare that your site has viewed by the people who are interested in them
- The identity of the source website may be confusing because RSS feeds do not provide the actual URL or name of the website so
- RSS helps in that anonymity around the source.
- Increased traffic for the website , driving more traffic to your own website.
- Many sites still do not support RSS because RSS is a new technology,
- Graphics and photos can not be appeared in all RSS feeds.
- RSS links go to other peopls website.
- It Can be bad for affiliate revenue and traffic.
Show All Comments