R4R provide basic RSS Tutorials concept with
RSS Examples .
Through R4R you can develop RSS programming concept. R4R provide
RSS Interview Questions with answers.R4R provide RSS Languages study materials in easy way.
Introduction of RSS
RSS stands for Really Simple
and is a lightweight XML format hat is used to designed for sharing
headlines and other Web content.
RSS stands for Really Simple
Syndication and provide a way to distribute a list of headlines, update
notices, and sometimes content to a wide number of people.
RSS allows you to
syndicate your site content.
RSS allow a way to share and view headlines
and content RSS files can be automatically updated .
RSS allows personalized
views for different sites. RSS is written in XML.It is used by computer programs
that organize those headlines and notices for easy reading.
Why use RSS?
If user does not use RSS than users will have to check your site
daily for new updates and .RSS data is small and fast-loading, it can easily be used with
services like cell phones or PDA'.This
may be too time-consuming for many users.RSS provide a solution for people who
regularly use the web.RSS is used to designed to show selected data.It allows you to stay informed by retrieving the latest content from the sites.
Who Should use RSS?
RSS is useful for web sites that are updated frequently, such as:
- News sites - Lists news with title, date and descriptions
- Companies - Lists news and new products
- Calendars - Lists upcoming events and important days
- Site changes - Lists changed pages or new pages
How does RSS work?
RSS works with the website author maintain a list of notifications on
their website in a standard way. This list of notifications is called an "RSS
Feed".here are many feed readers that have a variety and feature to good place to start is with a couple of free and easy
to use web based ones like
Google Reader and
an RSS feed is very simple .
there are two places to look for a siteâ€™s feed:
1-On the Site
2-In Your Browser
Feature of RSS
Many people understand RSS usefulness every day and Thousands of sites use RSS
For producing a unique ID that used to identify feed items, Windows RSS Platform
has a hash algorithm that can be used to .
web developers can spread their information more easily and RSS,Iinformation
on the internet becomes easier to find.
Advantage of RSS
- RSS websites are also useful for people who conduct their business in the
- the following fields:
- E-mail marketing and publishing
- Search engine marketing and optimization
- Business blogging
- Internet advertising
- Digital public relations
- Branding and e-commerce
- A easy way to use your web content delivered to Internet users and
potential clients - and RSS connect people in the real time and an publish
the contents and increase website traffic and also rankings of Search Engines.
- Without having blocked and 'cleaned' by ISPs or Spam filters ,RSS
declare that your site has viewed by the people who are interested in
Disadvantage of RSS
Show All Comments
- The identity of the source website may be confusing because RSS feeds do not
provide the actual URL or name of the website so
- RSS helps in that anonymity around the source.
- Increased traffic for the website , driving more traffic to your own website.
- Many sites still do not support RSS because RSS is a new
- Graphics and photos can not be appeared in all RSS feeds.
- RSS links go to other peopls website.
- It Can be bad for affiliate revenue and traffic.