R4R provide basic PHP Tutorials concept with
PHP Examples .
Through R4R you can develop PHP programming concept. R4R provide
PHP Interview Questions with answers.R4R provide PHP Languages study materials in easy way.
PHP- Hypertext Preprocessor is server side script language
like ASP. Its scripts executes on server. PHP is open source software.
The goal of PHP language is to allow web developers to write dynamically
generated pages quickly.
- PHP was released in 1995 by a programmer â€“ Rasmus Lerdorf and is now
maintained by PHP Group.
- Its original full form was personal homepage tools.
- Zeev and Andi rewrote the parser for PHP to launch PHP3 with a full form
- It can be used with different operating systems like Microsoft Windows,
Linux, UNIX and Solaris.
- It can be linked to different database systems easily.
The origins of PHP date back to 1995.PHP was written in the C
programming language by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1995 for use in monitoring his online
resume and related personal information. For this reason, PHP originally stood
for "Personal Home Page".
- Lerdorf combined PHP with his own Form Interpreter, releasing the
combination publicly as PHP/FI (generally referred to as PHP 2.0) on June 8,
- Zeev Suraski and Andi Gutmans, rebuilt PHP's core, releasing the updated
result as PHP/FI 2 in 1997.
- PHP 3 was released in 1998, , which was the first widely used version.
- PHP 4 was released in May 2000, with a new core, known as the Zend Engine
1.0. PHP 4 featured improved speed and reliability over PHP 3.
- PHP 5 was released in July 2004, with the updated Zend Engine 2.0.
- PHP 6 has been in development since October of 2006.
How PHP works?
Here i am giving example for form like-
<FORM ACTION="display.html" METHOD=POST>
<INPUT TYPE="text" name="name">
<INPUT TYPE="text" name="age">
the content can be like -
<?php echo "Hi $ name, you are $ age years old!<p>" >