- Java Development Kits - JDK1.6 and above version :
- Android SDK : You can download SDK and Install the SDK starter package for different- different OS.
- Eclipse IDs : If you will be developing in Eclipse with the Android Development Tools (ADT) Plugin.
If you need to install Eclipse, you can download it from here :
Note: Install the ADT Plugin for Eclipse (if you'll be develo ping in Eclipse).
- Android SDK Tools : Next Step, you’ll need to get the Android SDK Tools straight from Google. Unpack and install this to a directory you’ll remember – you need to reference this in the next few steps.
- ADT Plugin : Installing the ADT Plugin for Eclipse and adding Platforms and other components.
- Operating System Environments: Android application can make run and debug on Window/Linux/Mac OS X .