Programming is a way to give the instruction to the computer to perform specific tasks. We have to know that what output we want and what we should have as input for that. We have to know that what logic we provide for better output.
Ken Thompson developed B language then Dennis Ritchie give some advance features, functionality to B Language for developing C. C Programming Language is developed by Dennis Ritchie in 1972. C Programming Language depends on ANSI (American National Standard Institute). ANSI is a standard that is made for every compilers working in same manner. This standard tells what the language should do and what is happening. Some C programs are not portable such as if we make it on Microsoft windows then we canít move it on Apple Macintosh or IBM operating system.
- Powerful features as simple syntax, portability and improvability etc
- C is a case-sensitive language
- C has 32 keywords
- C Programming Language is widely used in the development of operating systems. An Operating System (OS) is a software (collection of programs) that controls the various functions of a computer
- C is a structured programming language, which means that it allows you to develop programs using well-defined control structures
- C is often called a middle-level language
- C is simple in syntax
- C programs run faster than programs written in most other languages
- C enables easy communication.
- Embedded Systems
- Computer Graphics
- Game Programming
- Many others
- It is a portable language
- Portable means we can run the programs on verity of computers
- C is a structured language
- C is a small size programming language
- C Programming Language has pointer implementation