DHTML has the following features:
- Dynamic content, which allows the user to dynamically change Web page content.
- Dynamic positioning of Web page elements
- Dynamic building of web pages is simple as no plug-in is required.
- Facilitates the usage of events, methods and properties and code reuse.
- Dynamic style, which allows the user to change the Web pageís color, font, size or content.
While DHTML enhances the website userís experience, the technology may also be frustrating for users when it is used incorrectly.
Following problems can rise up in such scenario:
- It can be difficult to develop and debug because of lack of Web browser and technological support.
- DHTML scripts may not work correctly in various Web browsers.
- The Web page layout may not display correctly when it is developed to display in different screen size combinations and in different browsers.