Totel:100 Click: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Hibernate is popular open source object relational mapping tool for Java platform. It provides powerful, ultra-high performance object/relational persistence and query service for Java. Hibernate lets you develop persistent classes following common Java idiom - including association, inheritance, polymorphism, composition and the Java collections framework.
Persistence is one of the fundamental concepts in application development. In an object-oriented application, persistence allows an object to outlive the process that created it. The state of the object may be stored to disk and an object with the same state re-created at some point in the future.
Persistence is the ability of data to outlive an instance of a program, central to modern applications. Hibernate, the most popular Java persistence tool, provides automatic and transparent object/relational mapping so it's a snap to work with SQL databases in Java applications.
ORM stands for object/relational mapping. ORM is the automated persistence of objects in a Java application to the tables in a relational database.
An ORM solution consists of the followig four pieces:
* API for performing basic CRUD operations
* API to express ries refering to classes
* Facilities to specify metadata
* Optimization facilities : dirty cecking, lazy associations fetching.
Hibernate simplifies :
* Saving and retrieving your domain objects
* Making database column and table name changes
* Centralizing pre save and post retrieve logic
* Complex joins for retrieving related items
* Schema creation from object model
The two most common methods of Hibernate configuration are:
* Programmatic configuration
* XML configuration (hibernate.cfg.xml)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Hibernate Objective Questions And Answers
Hibernate Interview Questions And Answers
R4R,Hibernate Objective fresher and experienced, Hibernate Subjective fresher and experienced ,Hibernate Interview Questions And Answers,Hibernate fresher and experienced,Hibernate Interview fresher and experienced ,Hibernate Questions fresher and experienced,Hibernate Answers fresher and experienced