Firstly we have introduced about how to bulid HTML documents using a professional HTML editor like as follow :
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Microsoft Expression Web
- CoffeeCup HTML Editor
Step 1 : Following points are given below.
- To open Notepad in Windows 7 or earlier:
- Click Start (bottom left on your screen).
- Click All Programs .
- Click Accessories .
- Click Notepad .
Step 2 : This step to use HTML elements and its attributes
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Welcome user's in www.r4r.co.in </title> </head> <p>hello friends..this is paragraph tag. </p> </body> </html>
Step 3 : Following are some points as given below.
- Save the HTML Page on your computer.
- Select File > Save as in the Notepad menu.
- You can use either .htm or .html as file extension. There is no difference, it is up to you.
Step 4 : Following are some points as given below.
- View HTML Page in Your Browser.
- Double-click your saved HTML file, and the result like this in Browser: